frequently asked questions
1. Do you travel? Absolutley! I love to film outside of my regular spots any chance I get. I am currently based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. If your wedding is more than 100 miles from Salt Lake, you’ll need a travel fee. If this applies to you, let me know the details and location of your wedding, and I’ll write you up a custom travel fee to add on to your package! Everytime I travel I am overwhelmed with inspira- tion, so you are lucky if you fall into this category! Take me on your adventure with you!!!
2. How does your travel fee work? Once you send me the details and location of your wedding, I will type up a little proposal for you and add it to your invoice. Don't worry, I will book everything myself so you wont even have to worry.
3. What is your turnaround time? For wedding films, my turnaround time is usually around 6-12 weeks. For bridal films, it’s 2-3 weeks. A film of your special day that will be watched and rewatched for the rest of your life needs the time and attention it takes to be perfect. Inspiration comes in waves! I promise you it is well worth the wait.
4. Do you offer drone footage? I sure do, free of charge! Drone footage takes any video to the next level and captures that unique angle that no camera can can.
5. Who chooses the music? Music has been and always will be the very first and most important step of my creative process. Nothing inspires me more! The song choice can very easily change and guide the entire video. This is why I believe it should be a collaborative effort between myself and the couple. Trust me, I have been building up my playlist of wedding video bangers for YEARS!
6. How do I officially book you? Official bookings are made by paying a deposit to secure your date. Once the deposit is paid, I will send you my signed contract and a questionairre to learn more about you and your special day. Deposits and payments are invoiced via Venmo or PayPal.